[meteorite-list] HUGE THIN SECTION SUNDAY ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:45 2004

Dont forget. I have one stunning thin section sunday today. 35 auctions in
all which includes Diogenites, Cs, ureilite. acapulcolite, ZAKLODIZE and
many pthers to numerous to mention. Dont forget that awesome shock veined
NWA788 that I got from Jim strope. You know that you want to have that one.
For everybodys info I am taking a few months off and going travelling so I
wont have a thin section sunday next week. The week after that I plan on
having one final thin section sunday to coincide with the start of the
Tucson show. It will be another big one but after that I wont be having more
thin section sundays anymore for a while.
Enjoy this one. Remember, until I started selling thin sections you would
have been hard pressed to find even the cheapest thin section for under $60.
Dont expect my low prices to be around after I shut down. Get your thin
sections today.
See my user is "amunre" on ebay.
Cheers
DEAN
PS: I have had several people ask me what my user id "amunre" means. Amunre
was the ancient Egyptian sun God who created the universe. The ancient
Egyptians named their sun god after my ebay user id.