[meteorite-list] dare you say this is not LUNAR

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

It would appear that he is somewhere near Abu-Dhabi, UAE as Bruce suggested
but not necisarily right there. I'm not sure how the communication networks
are setup over there but the ISP (Emirates Telecommunications Corporation)
that has that block of IP addresses assigned to them is located there in
that town and could quite easily assign IP addresses for the entire country.
They have 65536 addresses available to them (213.42.0.0 through
213.42.255.255) which I'm guessing could probally handle most, if not all,
of the computers there as I'm pretty confident to say that not everyhome
would have their own connection). Not only that but as he is on holiday
somewhere he could quite easily be sitting in some sort of internet cafe
when emailing us with his latest discoveries though I doubt it as each of
his emails have come from within the pool of addresses belonging to his ISP.
Not only that but he is also using Microsoft Outlook Express 5.xxx to send
his email in conjunction with his Hotmail account.
This information wouldn't tell us exactly where Mohamed is at but will at
least give us a general idea of what part of the world he is in so that we
have a very generic frame of refference as to where these rocks are coming
from.
Ah, the fun information that one can get from a single email..........
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal