[meteorite-list] GPS

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

I second Matt's recommendation as I have one also and have used it
extensively. Farmer, Cottingham and I found the Monturaqui crater using our
GPS's and all we had were old published co-ordinates to guide us. I think
Cottingham had a Magellon, however on that trip.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites