[meteorite-list] CR2 prices ruin......

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:47 2004

--part1_9b.2158313a.2978fbc2_boundary

In a message dated 1/17/02 9:52:49 PM Central Standard Time,
jim_at_catchafallingstar.com writes:

> Also, if you want a piece of the moon your only choice is from the Sahara
> (with the limited exception of Calcalong Creek

Jim,

I have three lunars for sale that are not from the Sahara, but from Oman.
Dhofar 025, Dhofar 026 and Dhofar 280. And I think more are coming soon.
But your general point is correct; more stuff, better prices.

Steve

--part1_9b.2158313a.2978fbc2_boundary