[meteorite-list] CR2 prices ruin......

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C19FB6.18249740

Since you are compare market prices ON A DAILY BASIS and only seem to not=
ice Zagami and Kapoeta has dropped in price. I will bring up a few ither=
 then Brahin. Lets see Chinga.... Sikhote....oh theres a big one... Ho=
w about Wagon Mound? Thats stable right? Valera? When it came out it w=
as $10.00 a gram. Let me know how much you want for say $6.00 a gram. M=
urchison was hitting close to a hundred a gram a year ago.... and sells f=
or around $75 a gram now. I think that is just an EXAMPLE of the currant=
 meteorite market. =20

As far as you selling Shergottite for $75 a gram....lets hope they had be=
tter experience with you then I did. Itsn't it strange to see you attack=
 NWA's and promote US finds and mention a Kansas stone shortly after you =
start selling one? As many list members know I live in Kansas and have b=
een recently collecting Kansas meteorites more. Your $1.00 eBay starting=
 bids wasn't enticing to me..

List members know I have not attack others on the list before...although =
I have felt attacked at times. But when someone is going to spit out unt=
rue facts for their own profit......

Thats my 10 cents worth.....

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"