[meteorite-list] Re: CR2 prices ruin......

From: Meteordealer <meteor.dealer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

  "Legitimate" meaning it has a unique name and we know where, when, total
mass, how, and by whom it was found. Also meaning that the appropriate lab
work and pairing has been done. Have any meteorites other than an NWA lost
95% of their value in a 24 hour period? Not that i recall. Are most NON
NWA's with the exception of a few still selling at about the same price as
they always have? Yes.

Brad Sampson
meteor.dealer_at_gte.net