[meteorite-list] CR2 prices ruin......

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

<< Well Brad,
    Let's get this strait: there is no (price) instability, there are
"legitimate" falls and finds - meaning, I suppose, the others (NWA, in
particular) are "illagitimate" and prices are "holding steady." You have
enlightened me to such a degree I have placed your emial in the folder I
formerly reserved for posts from Mohamed .... and I don't mean Ali.
    Keep on truckin', dude. >>

Careful, Michael -

I got roped into a much-too-long and much-too-loud argument with Brad a while
back, just because I maintained that prices are determined by market forces,
i.e., the nuances of supply and demand. That seemingly simple and
self-evident statement became a long, dragged-out discourse which I regret in
hindsight....but very it's tempting to get drawn in. ;-)

Gregory