[meteorite-list] Re: CR2 prices ruin......LAST WORD

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:48 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3094225373_166615_MIME_Part

Hello List

   Alas, I don't particularly like this kind of exposure for my site--I make
it a rule to stay out of these squabbles. For the record, and for those who
are interested, I do have NWA CR2 at competitive prices. Email me if you
are interested (or if you want to know why these specimens are so
expensive).

    Regards,

   Eric Twelker
   twelker_at_alaska.net