[meteorite-list] Re: New Proofs for Nakhla Dog?

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

It is amazing to observe some list threads appear all of a sudden out of
the dark, and then disappear again, only to resurface after many months
or even a year or two...

This happened with that "association" issue and this seems to happen
with the Nakhla dog story now. Ye good ole dawg, dead or alive - I
somehow like that never-ending story, not only for itīs call for
scientific examination in the name of truth, but also for the
sake of pure entertainment.

Itīs good to have the old opponents back on stage for what hopefully
might develop towards another "showdown" - both in the name of truth,
and last but not least in the name of entertainment...

Letīs relax and have some popcorn. And btw: I am still favoring Kevinīs
point of view, though I canīt be sure of that... :-)

Alex
--
 Alexander Seidel  | Home position on planet Earth: |