[meteorite-list] Ebay Auctions and others....

From: M come Meteorite Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

Hello all

I write from the hotmail email why I have problems with yahoo.... At few
hours ended my first ebay auctions (
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/ ) I have in arrive
for the next week thin slices of NWA 801 CR2, sorry, $125/gr., probably I no
sale never slice, but I no go under this price. Another is SaU 008 slices I
have from 2,4 gr. to 0.045 gr. for $400/gr. for slices over gr.1 and
$500/gr. for slices under the 1 gr. or a 43 gr. complete slice of Sahara
97079 EH3 for $30/gr. Probably at few time I have in my hands a new iron
italian meteorite, I am dealing with the person who has discovered it for
having all pieces, from the first cut that I have made seems is just a
meteorite, hour will see, the probable meteorite has one low mass total. I
inform all now I accept payments via BidPay, I hope this is a good method of
payments, see here in Italy BillPoint or PayPal is no possible accept
payments. I hope have in fast time my yahoo address.
Regards

Matteo

M come METEORITE
Chinellato Matteo