[meteorite-list] Meteorites & Fossils- The ultimate nirvana

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

--part1_178.2699062.297ce560_boundary

Dear List members:

This is slightly off topic but I know many of you out there also collect
fossils on the side. I recently purchased an aquatic reptile of the Triassic
period called a Keichousaurus hui. I am having trouble finding any real
scientfic information on the web. Does anyone have any information on this
incredible fossil? Any websites, books, monographs, primary literature
articles etc. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos
Sarasota, Florida

--part1_178.2699062.297ce560_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List members:<BR>
<BR>
This is slightly off topic but I know many of you out there also collect fossils on the side.&nbsp; I recently purchased an aquatic reptile of the Triassic period called a <B><I>Keichousaurus hui.</B></I>&nbsp; I am having trouble finding any real scientfic information on the web.&nbsp; Does anyone have any information on this incredible fossil?&nbsp; Any websites, books, monographs, primary literature articles etc.&nbsp; Any help is appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely<BR>
Greg Shanos<BR>
Sarasota, Florida </FONT></HTML>