[meteorite-list] CR2s a temporary bargain

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

--part1_e6.21ce0f13.297e26c4_boundary

In a message dated 1/20/02 12:23:09 AM Central Standard Time,
meteorites_at_space.com writes:

> Not interested in jumping on this bandwagon, but if I
> get a sample of this one would like a thin section.
>
> My focus in meteorites is changing to thin sections
> rather than large pieces. Thin sections are by far
> more interesting, than a big expensive piece sitting on
> a shelf.
>
> Anyone offering thin sections of this CR2?
>
> Steve Schoner.

Hello Steve and list,

I have some of the CR2 NWA 852 (paired with these other CR2s) thin sections
coming in this week if you would like one. The big ones are spoken for, but
I have 2 of the smaller ones ~140 sq. mm in size for $70 still unspoken for.

Steve Arnold

Steve

--part1_e6.21ce0f13.297e26c4_boundary