[meteorite-list] Thank you,Cmcdon0923!

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:49 2004

This is the stupidist damned argument I have seen in a very long time.
Why fought over something that occured long before any of us were even born!
WE WILL NEVER know one way or the other, Kevin, you make a great case, but
in the end, it is your opinion, based on good facts, but it proves
absolutely nothing. The stupid dog story is almost a century old, and will
be around after we are dead. Leave it alone, people like it and you cant
prove or disprove it. I am sick of this useless endless circle of Nakhla dog
#$%.
Mike Farmer