[meteorite-list] THE TRUTH ON PLYMOUTH

From: Rick Nowak <internationalmeteoritesociety_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:50 2004

Steve Sachs You must have me mixed up with some other
guy.

As for Plymouth I used Bill Peck's search engine
entered the word lost and came up with Plymouth.Yale
was holding the research.

Then I emailed my girlfriend at Yale which got me the
info for free. In return I own her a date:)

Notice it was a few days before X Mass said its time
for a presant.

Contacted the newspapers. Showed them a overpriced
meteorite price guide. Created one heck of a media hit
in Indiana and back here in Ohio.

Just think you have to have $50,000 to buy just one
full sheet of the newspaper. They are giving it away
like it's going out of style

My phone and email is off the wall. I have so many
leads So I have kept off the list for now

Very soon I'am going public on the 300lb Springwater
Meteorite and their are 3 more meteorites going public
on. Hold on Dorthy Kansas is going bye

I wanted to thank are Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:>