[meteorite-list] "Rounding Up a Posse"

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:51 2004

Dave,
I live in Phoenix on the border of Glendale and I think I am a pretty avid
reader of the local newspaper and try to watch at least 30 minutes of local
news and this is the first I have heard of it.

Now let me qualify that statement by saying I do not think that our local
newspaper is very good, compared to other cities I have lived in and our
local television news can best be compared to garbage.

Mark M.