[meteorite-list] Terresterial VS. way out there testing

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:51 2004

> According to Dr Kring there was a paper published which
> gave the differences in the H, L, and LL ordinary chondrites.
> I think it was by Rubin but I am not sure.

Nor am I. Maybe it is this paper by Rubin:

RUBIN A.E. (1990) Kamacite and olivine in ordinary chondrites:
Intergroup and intragroup relationships (GCA 54, 1217-1232).

In this paper Rubin gives ranges in mol%Fa and %Co in kamacite
for H, L, and LL chondrites. Jeff should have more about that.

Good night
from Germany,

Bernd