[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong ebay listing #1065674509

From: Dfpens_at_aol.com <Dfpens_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:52 2004

Regarding the apparent geode that this ebay seller is guaranteeing is a
meteorite, I asked how he can guarantee its authenticity. Below is his
reply.

THIS IS A PART OF AN ESTATE THAT I`M SETTLING.THE HEIRS INFORMED ME THAT IT
WAS A METEOR AND HAD BEEN IN THE FAMILY MANY TEARS.I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT
THEY SAY,BUT MY GUARANTEE COVER COST AND SHIPPING BOTH WAYS.