[meteorite-list] The free room in Ramada Inn

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:52 2004

--=====================_3442205==_.ALT

Hello All,
I just returned from a visit with Ivan down in Tucson. When he says the
room is "free" he means it is available. It is right across the way from
Blain Reed's room.

John

At 09:54 PM 1/26/02 -0700, Ivan Koutyrev wrote:
>Hi, dears!
>Just let know anybody that the room #112 in Ramada Inn (University) will
>be free from Pure Metals( Meteorites)for the Show time. I'll sell a
>contract. If somebody need this room please let me know or ask the details.
>Cheers,
>Ivan

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285
http://www.meteoriteimpact.com
--=====================_3442205==_.ALT

Hello All,<br>
I just returned from a visit with Ivan down in Tucson.&nbsp; When he says
the room is &quot;free&quot; he means it is available.&nbsp; It is right
across the way from Blain Reed's room. <br>
John<br>
At 09:54 PM 1/26/02 -0700, Ivan Koutyrev wrote:<br>
dears!</font><br>
Just let know anybody that the room #112 in Ramada Inn (University) will
be free from Pure Metals( Meteorites)for the Show time. I'll sell a
contract. If somebody need this room please let me know or ask the
details.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Ivan</blockquote><br>