[meteorite-list] NWA LUNAR and MARTIAN

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:52 2004

Believe it or not.

I just got off the phone with a reliable source.
(in New York)

There is a lunatic who has stopped taking their medication and rants and
raves about how certain meteorites are worth a tenth of their value.

He also constantly tries to sale his entire collection of meteorites on eBay
and suprisingly enough no one has ever bought them for his ridiculous asking
price.

I guess someone really doesn't know much meteorites are worth after all!

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org

Beleive it or not.

I just got off the phone with a reliable source.
(in NWA)

Lunar and Mars material is now wholesaling for $100.00 USD per gram! That is
the initial asking price!

Over 1 kg of LUNAR material is available and over 3 kg of Mars!!!!

I'd guess I could buy it all for under $50.00 per gram!

  xox, MC