[meteorite-list] NWA LUNAR and MARTIAN

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:53 2004

No, I'm refering to the auction that you run all the time right now. It is
great that you were able to sell the bulk of your collection for so much but
I'm refering to the ridiculous auctions that you continue to run. Exactly
what publicity are you trying to go for here? That you have a load of stuff
that nobody wants? Man, wish I could get a tax write off for being a fool.
Also, what does this have to do with your coin sales?

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org