[meteorite-list] Re: Hey, I won two of your auctions...

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

--- wrote:

> PS What do you make of Casper terrorising the list
> about NWA lunars and martians?

Hi and Congrats on winning another Auction:

I'm a little behind on my List reading. I don't get
the messages one at a time anymore. Too much crap. I
read the Archives! They are updated realtime and
don't take up space in my Inbox!!!

And here's the best part, Casper's posts are being
filtered out from appearing in the Archives. It WAS
great!! But then, people would make a personal reply
to MC, but post it to the List (which is against List
policy), and then in their posts they would include
Casper's original message:-( The very message that
Art went to the trouble to filter out in the first
place!!

I bet Casper is getting a big grin out of making fools
of all the people who are making his posts for him in
the Archives.

I bet, if I go to the Archives now, I'll find it full
of posts about Casper. Talk about "wasted bandwidth"?
(My advice, just ignore him ;-)

Bob V.

--- wrote:
> Hi Bob I won two of your auctions (HW 002 and HW
009)

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1067926320>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1067884348>

<http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=bolide*chaser&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25>