[meteorite-list] Re: Hey, I won two of your auctions...

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

Typical Casper here. You catch him with his own words and he starts to
bable like my almost two year old son does when you catch him being bad.
How anyone can take this man seriously is beyond me and for his own sake I
hope he's not as much of a blithering fool in the coin collecting world as
he is in the meteorite collecting world. Could that be the real reason you
left the meteorite business? Why do you continue to post here Mikey? Its
pretty clear just about everyone here things you're a moron. I'm sure
you'll just rationalize this somehow by talking about how much money you
have but why do you continue to give us even more proof that you're a moron?
A lying moron on top of it. Back when you were blasting Farmer for his
Bilanga you said that you have some small pieces for about half of what he
had it for. I emailed you wanting to buy some of this great deal that you
were bragging about. I got an email back in an hour or so saying you didn't
have any. Now you're saying you've got all this NWA482. Come on Mikey, we
know where your money is so why don't you put your meteorites where your
mouth is and off some of this so all of us can get some of this great
meteorite at these oh so wonderful prices you're talking about?

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org