[meteorite-list] trade

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:54 2004

Hello meteorite list,
I have some fossils that I would like to trade for meteorites. These fossils
all come from southern Alberta. I have:
-Ammonites-real beautiful opalescent
-Baculites-a little opalescent
-Dinosaur bones-some are big!! all from the same location, probably 1
individual
-petrified wood-with some agate
-leaf impressions-fairly detailed veins visible
-Clam and oister shells

And from New zealand I have a piece of amber that is almost the size of your
fist. It measures 11cm x 6cm x 6cm. I don't thik it is very old but the tree
it is from is apperently almost extinct, may rise in value :)

Meteorites that I would like to get include:
-eucrite
-diogenite
-ureilite
-allende or any other carbonaceaus chondrite
-mars
-anything oriented or with nice black crust-broken is fine

Please address any offers to me personally to avoid cluttering the list.

Also,
Michael Casper, have you sent the meteorites yet? I havn't got them yet and
I am wondering if I should expect them anytime soon. How long does it
usually take to ship from there to here?

Michael Farmer, I can send you a couple of fossils if you want. Do you want
them? I asked this in my last E-mail to you but you never replied to this
question.
Graham Christensen
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter