[meteorite-list] actions

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

Dean, give us ALL the name of the policeman. This is BULLSHIT, I am now
getting pissed off, your comments are not true and if you continue then I
can actually take legal actions against you. Normally I could care less
about rumors, but this one is absolutely bogus and VERY SERIOUS. I know that
you truly believe that you know everyone and everything in Africa, but I
assure you that you do not. If you have been given poor information then
that is not your fault, but spreading lies publicly can get you sued very
easy here. I am telling you now to apologize to me right now, OR I WILL get
VERY UGLY in Tucson when you get here. I am no longer amused. I never spoke
to any policeman in Morocco, never had any problem there, so what you are
saying is BULLSHIT. Get you goddammed information in a new place I suggest,
because what you think you know is not true, and is defamatory and getting
really to the point of dafamation of character. .
You may say what you like or think about me or my business, but DO NOT tell
people outright lies.
Dean, again, I want an apology right now.
Mike Farmer