[meteorite-list] California

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

For the first time in a decade (and definitely since we moved to Maui)
there was snow on top of Haleakala. Pretty freaky to look up from ocean
level and see the tip of the mountain white; all the local kids and a
whole bunch of the tourists went charging up to Haleakala National Park to
throw snowballs at each other.

Tracy Latimer
--from rainy -er, sunny- Hawaii--