[meteorite-list] Cape York/ Raiders of the Lost Meteorite

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:56 2004

Hello Everyone,

Back from the Disneyworld trip. Had lots of fun. What a great place. I
would highly recommend a trip if you have never been.
Rebakah, my three year old, loved the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at MGM, and
she has the theme music memorized
(thanks to her father, ahem). Now I have to find the DVD to Raiders of the
Lost Ark :-)

Looks like Paul Martyn and I are going to have some friendly competition
with selling Cape York.
I can say that because Paul and I are friends (right, Paul :-)

My Cape York is only $4.00/gram minus the Riker mounts (or $5.00/gram if you
want the Riker as well).

You can see my Cape York here.

http://branchmeteorites.com/capeyorksale.html

These are a little larger than what I usually offer, but if anyone wants one
that will fit inside a 1 x 1 inch case (my definition of a micromount) I
will be happy to cut one of the larger ones down.

I also have some stone micromounts of Tolar, Plainview (1918), Hassayampa,
Long Island, Gruver, Springer, Davy (a), Travis Co. (a) as soon as I can get
to them, which will hopefully later this night and tomorrow.

-Walter