[meteorite-list] Calendar O' Meteorites

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

Just got my WONDERFUL 2003 meteorite calendar from Roman. A lovely,
professional, USEFUL work, and I will be buying one every year that they
are available. Thanks for a very nice job.

I was flipping through said calendar (do I look at it now, or do I wait to
be surprised? Decisions, decisions...) and was saddened to notice that on
my birthday, September 12, there are no falls or finds. I hope that gets
corrected soon! Anyway, just for a conversation starter, who DOES have a
fall on their birthday? and which one?

Jealously,
Tracy Latimer
--There are no words, Mike, just sympathy--