[meteorite-list] BIRTHDAY METEORITE

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:04 2004

There are four falls on my birthday of July 8.
1811 Berlanguillas
1900 Alexandrovsky
1932 Khanpur
1978 Rhett

I saw this discussion taking place last night and thought I'd do a bit of
searching to see if I could find any of these meteorites that I could have
for my collection. I came across Rob Elliot's personal collection page and
saw that he has almost 26g's in his personal collection so I wrote Rob
asking if he might be persuaded to break off even a tiny piece so I could
purchase one of my birthday meteorites. He went and checked his piece and
as it turns out there was a small piece already broken off. Being the
incredibly nice guy that he is he told me that even though it probably
wouldn't get there in time I would be getting another birthday present from
him! Its incredibly kind acts like that (plus a long list of hard to find
meteorites at fair prices) that really make Rob the well loved supplier of
meteorites that he is.
Thanks again Rob!!!!!!
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com