[meteorite-list] Meteorite Birthdays and More

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C2229E.F10355E0

I see a lot of folks are asking for help on their birthday falls which =
tells me a lot of folks don't have a calendar yet!
You've heard all the testimonials, it is an excellent product made by =
list members for list members, and if all goes well many new enthusiasts =
will see it in stores, museums, planetariums and the like. More than =
just the fall calendar, there are lunar cycle and meteor shower =
calendars, excellent photos, a nice forward and ending section, hunting =
tips, dealer information and so on. RIGHT NOW on eBay, take advantage of =
my free priority shipping offer and get one of these beauties delivered =
at less than the cover price. It is an excellent reference material and =
belongs in all of our home libraries. No need to wait for the auction to =
end, bid and notify me of such and I'll get it/them sent out.Take a =
look:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2117620464
 --
Rob Wesel
------------------

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C2229E.F10355E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I see a lot of folks are asking for =
help on their=20
birthday falls which tells me a lot of folks don't have a calendar=20
yet!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You've heard all the testimonials, it =
is an=20
excellent product made by list members for list members, and if all goes =
well=20
many new enthusiasts will see it in stores, museums, planetariums and =
the like.=20
More than just the fall calendar, there are lunar cycle and meteor =
shower=20
calendars, excellent photos, a nice forward and ending section, hunting =
tips,=20
dealer information and so on. <STRONG>RIGHT NOW</STRONG> on eBay, take =
advantage=20
of my<STRONG> free priority shipping</STRONG> offer and get one of these =

beauties delivered at less than the cover price. It is an excellent =
reference=20
material and belongs&nbsp;in all of our home&nbsp;libraries. No need to =
wait for=20
the auction to end, bid and notify me of such and I'll get it/them sent =
out.Take=20
a look:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D21176204=
64">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D2117620464</=
A><BR>&nbsp;--<BR>Rob=20
Wesel<BR>------------------<BR>We are the music makers...and we are the =
dreamers=20
of the dreams.<BR>Willy Wonka, 1971</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C2229E.F10355E0--