[meteorite-list] GREAT SALE

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

--part1_197.95029b4.2a58beff_boundary

Hello everybody,

I have great news.
A Colorado Meteorite Collector with a huge collection has finally run out of
room. He has asked me to sell his duplicates for him, and I am delighted
because it is just a great assortment of pieces with something for everyone.

We are not talking about a handful of pieces here, but about well over 200
pieces, from Bencubbin to Divnoe, from Mayo Belwa to the Lunar Highlands,
from named and type pieces like Mighei to unclassified NWAs. There are all
sizes from sub-gram micromounts to a plate-size slice of Barratta. And there
are all prices, from low 2 digits, to 5 digits,...... and then there is the
Moon.

So many that I can't possibly list them all here. So, if you are interested,
please tell me off-List and I will e-mail the complete list to you.

Thank you, I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_197.95029b4.2a58beff_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I have great news.
<BR>A Colorado Meteorite Collector with a huge collection has finally run out of room. &nbsp;He has asked me to sell his duplicates for him, and I am delighted because it is just a great assortment of pieces with something for everyone.
<BR>
<BR>We are not talking about a handful of pieces here, but about well over 200 pieces, from Bencubbin to Divnoe, from Mayo Belwa to the Lunar Highlands, from named and type pieces like Mighei to unclassified NWAs. There are all sizes from sub-gram micromounts to a plate-size slice of Barratta. &nbsp;And there are all prices, from low 2 digits, to 5 digits,...... and then there is the Moon. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>So many that I can't possibly list them all here. So, if you are interested, please tell me off-List and I will e-mail the complete list to you.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you, I hope to hear from all of you soon.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_197.95029b4.2a58beff_boundary--