[meteorite-list] Personal Collection sale - ad

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Hi all,
    Having an opportunity to purchase something (non-meteoritic) I
have wanted for a long time, I have put up for sale several of my best
pieces from my personal collection. These represent the best examples
of their respective material that have passed through my hands in the
past 10 years or more.
    These include not necessarily large, but definitely spectacular
specimens of Ibitira, LA 001, Shergotty, Thiel Mountains and one of the
end pieces of the Haxtun (H/L4) stone.
    If you are not on my list & are interested in at least seeing some VERY
fine specimens, contact me off list and I will happily send you the list and
URL for the photos. (who knows, I might even consider a lower offer on one
of these if my asking price is not met, since, for me, this is like making a
trade).
    RSVP if interested.
    Thanks for your time, Michael
PS: (Since some friends have inquired, I will say there is not "a serious
problem" - this is just about something I want, thank you.)

--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satellite: