[meteorite-list] 10 Meteorites forsale/ a one time post

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:05 2004

Hello list. Steve Arnold here. I'm selling some of my Meteorites at a real
reduced price. Please contact me for prices off list. Please note, not all
of these have pictures. You will be surprised by the low prices!!!!!

1. Morasko iron 380 grams Whole individual!
2. Nwa 176 5 grams Slice
3. Nwa 869 511 grams Whole individual
4. Sikote-alin 331 grams Whole individual
5. Estherville 30 grams end slice
6. Sau 001 25 grams Slice
7. Brahin 32 grams Slice
8. Canyon diablo 85 grams Whole individual
9. Valera 7.2 grams End cut
10.Wagon mound 50 grams

That is it! Please let me know if interested.

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
The Midwest Meteorite Collector!
Collecting Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!