[meteorite-list] NWA889

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Adam,

Thanx for response.

Now that's two votes for 787, 869 and 900 pairings. As far as 904 goes...it
does look similar, and it does have melt inclusions, like others. But the
diogenite (which I have not seen or heard of in others, yet) and the crust
that you said is just plain ugly, make them different in at least two ways.
I know the crust is ugly because I have a nice end piece. With those two
items in mind I'll agree that 904 is not paired with the others. But again
it is only my opinion here agreeing with you.

John Divelbiss