[meteorite-list] Meteorite impact poster_thanx_AD

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Hi again Listees!

Thanks to Walter and Grant for their kind words on the Meteorite Impact
Posters they got from our special List offer a few days ago.

Several of you have asked what this is about, having missed the original
announcement due to travel, or a few days of e-mail foulups some had
about then (19 June).

So, once more, here it is for List Members Only...

>From 19 June 2002...Hello listees! A new "Special Offer to List Members
Only", for our
just-released full size poster called...

"Meteorite Impact Craters on the Earth"......See it here:

http://www.sciencemall-usa.com/impactposter.html

Created with contributions by:

Bevan French, Smithsonian Institution
Carolyn Shoemaker, USGS, Flagstaff, AZ
V.L. "Buck" Sharpton, U. of Alaska, Fairbanks
R.R. Anderson, Iowa Geological Survey Bureau
Christian Koeberl, U. of Austria, Vienna
and our own List members Paul Dudley and Mike Farmer.

Over a year in the making, this is just off the press, and List Members
Only can get it by E-MAIL REPLY to this notice.

Normally $16.00 as shown on the website, List Members can get one for
$12.00. IF you promise to donate the second one to your best nearby
science teacher for his/her classroom, you can get 2 posters for $20.00.

Please reply off-list, and we'll get the info we need to ship pronto.

Best to you all,
Dave and Sarah