[meteorite-list] Question about nickel [nickel-poor iron meteorites]

From: Rodrigo Martinez <benig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Hola Piper and list
Piper, Thank you for the information about nickel, this is very complete
and well reference.
I tell you news about the Bellsbank group ( Bellsbank, La Primitiva,
Tombigbee River and Twannberg ) now these formed a new iron group
IIG due to a new discovery in the Atacama Desert. This new meteorite called
Guanaco is the fifth member of this group and was analyzed by John
Wasson (UCLA). This information is in www.meteorites.cl/science.html
Thank you.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Martinez