[meteorite-list] Ebay to buy Paypal

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

We have used PayPal for over 2 years and accept over $50k annually. We have
disputed charges, had problems with double billing by FedEx on our PayPal
debit card and one idiot that tried to charge back on an item that he paid
for because he thought he could get away with it. PAYPAL was very responsive
to us, never let us feel like we were not being deat with properly and has
never frozen any funds. THE KEY to using PayPal is to follow their rules for
accepting payments. Require a confirmed address for items over $250.00, send
that item by a trackable shipment such as FedEx and require a signature at
the time of delivery. If you follow the rules in the seller protection plan
you will not have a problem with PayPal. The 2 class action lawsuits are
being brought by bidders not sellers to the best of my knowledge.
We have tried bidpay and C2It for payments and they have never been any
where near as good as PayPal. Ebay can only improve the service in my
opinion.

Mark M.