[meteorite-list] What an evening

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

What an evening with Mr. Rob Elliott from feranlea Meteorites. For 5 hours
last night we drank lots of beer,sold, traded and bought meteorites. This
man is so smart when it comes to meteorites. He blow me away with his vast
expertice. Also Steve Witt from Indiana came up to be with us. It was so
nice to meet this fine gentleman. We just sat and talked everything
meteoritcal for 5 hours before last call and we were the last ones there.
My wife even called looking for me. It was after midnight, so we could
have gone all night with meteorites. just talking the night away and
drinking lots of beer. Man can Rob put them down. Rob is one classy guy.
Ijust want to thank him for coming to our great city and I hope he truly
enjoys himself. Thanks again rob for a fun evening. Also thanks for the
great deals.

                                                steve

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
The Midwest Meteorite Collector!
Collecting Meteorites since,June, 1999!!!