[meteorite-list] Thin Sections For Sale (AD)

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:06 2004

Al Mitterling from Warsaw, Indiana ;-)

To those who might be interested,

I have the following thin sections for sale:

Tuxtuac, Mexico (LL5) $40.00
Portales Valley, NM (H6) $50.00
Happy Canyon, Texas (enstatite E6) $75.00 (this is a shock melt)

Buy all three (there are only three sections) and I'll sell the lot for $150.00 post
paid USA or $3.00 extra foreign.

Though there are other thin sections available, these are really premium quality thin
sections that have been absolutely professionally prepared with state of the art
equipment and are of the highest standard. These are sealed to guarantee and preserve
the specimen and are for study/viewing.. These usually have excellent surface area
making them a great value.

I also have listed on ebay other thin sections, some of which are ultra rare and very
hard to get.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=almitt%40kconline.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

If the link doesn't work, look under my email address using the search feature on ebay
and under seller.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites