[meteorite-list] Re: Macovich Collection site

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:07 2004

David posted:

>Does anyone know what happend to Darryl Pitt's site for the Macovich
>Collection?

Dear David and List:

It was necessary to move the Macovich.com website to a new host
company. As a result of the registrar's (Network Solutions)
excruciatingly slow operations, Macovich.com has been unavailable for
a short time. Hopefully it will be up and running on a new and
improved server by tomorrow.

Regards,

Geoff Notkin

p.s. If anyone would like a recommendation for an inexpensive,
reliable, and efficient registrar for their domain names (i.e. the
complete opposite of Network Solutions and at half their price),
please email me off list. I would be happy to put you in touch with
them.