[meteorite-list] EBAY THEFT/ Jake

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:07 2004

  Hi All: Walter Branch has brought to my attention that an ebay seller has
stolen not only my auction text...but also left my business name in the
paragrah too! What a jerk!
   The THEIF uses the ebay name of: paolo2000
   The auction's title is "Mars Meteorite Dag 476" and the
Item # 2119728043.
    ALL of you that have seen my DaG476 auction's, will recognize the text
and catch phrase I always use...it is a laugher that this person would think
they could simply copy and paste my text as their own...and even worse that
they left my business name in the paragraph!
    I have sent emails to the seller/theif ...and ebay.
    Just wanted to let you all know it is NOT ME. I sell ONLY under my
regular name "mammoth357_at_aol.com".
    Thanks again Walter, VERY much...and best to all. Hope everyone is
enjoying their summer...
   Jake
Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites & Fossils
Queensbury, NY 12804
Member: The Meteoritical Society
Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
webiste: www.nature-source.com
phone: 518-761-6702
Fax: 518-798-9107
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com