[meteorite-list] Thief replies/ Jake

From: George Winters <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:07 2004

Jake et al,

Contact safe harbor, there is such a thing as copyright infringement. I
have had several sellers "kicked off" ebay or had their auctions
pulled. It will take a few days to get something done, but usually just
the threat of contacting ebay is enough to get a response for the
seller. Granted, it's not fool proof, the person in question can always
open up another account, but it does make it more difficult for
them. There are other ways to get back at them, and I will be happy to
discuss that off of the list.