[meteorite-list] * SALE * CAMPO BLOW OUT!!! * SALE *

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:08 2004

Not buy from you, only a 900 gr. piece my first Campo
I have buy from you and is under petrol, but I have
buy a many similar Campo's from another person and at
few month's is go in tutal ruin. I have buy another
piece of the new Campo and a slice and this no have
problems.....you no put the 80+ gr. of DaG 489 buy
time ago on Ebay?

Matteo

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=caspe

EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/