[meteorite-list] LA 002

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:09 2004

I beleive that LA 002 with the exception of a small slice at UCLA is in the
control of Robert Verish. To the best of my knowledge no one can have any
because there exists a certain "option" barring its sale/distribution until
that particular "option" of sale is satisfied. Please correct me if I am
wrong. Any comment Mr. Verish?

  Michael Casper