[meteorite-list] THANKS

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Hello all

Sincerely to feel itself to say pizzano is a species
of offense towards other persons of other nations,
like the classic "eats spaghetti" to the the Italians.
it is like if I said to the Americans "eats
hamburger", task that is not a lot tolerated this?
Those that it disturbs me of Steve Arnold is its
continues messages - also others 6 few day ago -
sincerely I not never put 6 messages in a single day,
except when there are of the arguments in course, and
in the sale email I have put few messagges, same thing
for the auctions, one to the beginning and one to the
end, but not 6 for day. However Steve is not of gets
worse, would be very other personages to throw outside
from the list for their gross behavior with email said
not in public but in private. I am not an
administrator of the list, therefore I cannot take
decisions, but I can put the person that I do not
tolerate in the Spam box. Sorry for my english, if
someone wants writes the message in Italian and then
it translate it.
Regards

Matteo

--- Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_evansville.net> wrote:
Perhaps Matteo would
> be willing to shed a
> little light on this issue?
> Sincerely,
> Rhett Bourland
> www.asteroidmodels.com
> www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
> www.meteoritecollectors.org

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/