[meteorite-list] Outside planets?

From: EL Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:10 2004

Steven, I would agree with that conventional wisdom says there should be an
isotopic anomaly or other atomic clue--unless, perhaps Theia was a gaseous
planet and so volatile that it's matter was lost quickly. Or conversely was so
dense as to have settled to our core upon reconsolidation. I assume the
reference to "Mars-Sized" means equivalent mass.

Elton