[meteorite-list] THANKS/Jake

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

   Hi all; We have just returned from vacation....I am disturbed by alot of
what I read in my mailbox...wow.
   anyway: "My gram's worth" is, and has been from the beginning of the IMCA
that:
    IMCA=AUTHENTICTY ( and related issues to authenticity only.......)
    Thats it. Nothing else concerns the IMCA...not racism views of members,
not political views of members , not religious views of members...not fights
among members...not sexual preferences of members etc etc etc...simply the
AUTHENTICITY of meteorite material by a reputable group.
   It is my hope that the IMCA can remain focused on it's founding objective.
     Hope all are well!
     Jake

Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites & Fossils
Queensbury, NY 12804
Member: The Meteoritical Society
Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
webiste: www.nature-source.com
phone: 518-761-6702
Fax: 518-798-9107
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com