[meteorite-list] FW: Portales Valley

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

Hi List,

   I am sending this question out again because I have what appears to be
the same type of material in an inclusion within an inclusion (!) of NWA
904. The PV sample is much smaller, located within several areas of the
specimen and "fresher" in appearance. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Greg Redfern
IMCA #5781
www.meteoritecollectors.org