[meteorite-list] NEVER MIND - Making Micromount Meteorites

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3110694864_257715_MIME_Part

Hi Walt,
   OK, I found it...."NEVER MIND"

on 7/28/02 9:33 AM, Michael L Blood at mlblood_at_cox.net wrote:

Hi Walter,
  I clicked to your site - and though you had 10 different click-to pages,
none of them are as you describe below. HOW DO WE GET TO YOUT
MICOMOUNT SECTION???
  Can you provide a direct URL in your next post?
  You KNOW I am your greatest fan for your terrific work on
Hammers!
  Keep up the great work - Michael