[meteorite-list] Garmisch-Partenkirchen-meteorite-expedition

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:00:11 2004

Thomas' web page can adequately be translated at the following link. It is
by no means perfect but it does a good enough job to be able to read it in
English.

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Just click on the Web Traslator tab. The next page choose German to English
and put in the URL in Thomas' email below and hit TRANSLATE.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites