[meteorite-list] U.S. mail --- A Solution

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:29 2004

We have had many problems with long delivery times with our business to
overseas both receiving payments and sending items.

We finally broke down and setup a FedEX account. When someone needs to send
you a payment they need only go to the nearest FedEx office where you can
arrange for the payment to be sent to you, they need only bring the payment,
FedEx will look up your account and they will do the rest. It is the best
solution for sending anything anywhere. We have sent money and items and
received money and items from all over the world and have never lost a one,
no delay of months and it is trackable and trace-able and worth the extra
cash. It gives you the ability to know when someone says the check is in the
mail....that IT is actually in the mail. FedEx is worldwide and if you are
serious about doing international business it is the only way to go...in my
opinion.

Mark Miconi